Some veterans decide to set up their own business rather than becoming an employee of an organization with buying a franchise having some obvious benefits.
First of all, they are a tried and tested business concept which provides security and although it may not be cheaper than doing it yourself, what comes with it is a respectable, recognized brand.
The best of all? 90% of franchise operations are a success, whereas this is only one in five for a new start up business.
Below are some of the key benefit to buying a franchise:
- More security and less business risk
- You are purchasing a concept that has already been tried and tested.
- The business comes with a brand image which is publicly recognized.
- Interiors and exteriors designed to match.
- Equipment requirements identified by the franchise from the outset.
- Agreements can include publicity and marketing.
- Franchisor can supply training through their proven methods and procedures.
- An operations manual will be supplied for the correct operational procedures of sales, accounting, and stock control.
- May supply you with bulk purchased goods and raw materials.
For more information on franchises please email firstname.lastname@example.org